Who do you miss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BigC, Jun 29, 2018.

1. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    These are a few of the fatcatters i really miss...

Tweetytime....What a wonderful lady....She helped me in so many ways and she played a good game of poker and was an awesome team player...I miss ya Angie..I miss our long talks at night.Through yahoo..R.I.P
    Cattails....We sure had our rounds on the table...A zany guy with a crazy sense of humor...Made me laugh....He left so unexpectedly and all he wanted was the new fatcat to get going..Soon as it did he left us..R.I.P..
    Roadgambler....A fine fella...Great poker player and awesome at passing chips...Nvr knew he was sick..I kept asking where he had been and finally i was informed he had passed away...A loss for fatcat...Miss ya road.R.I.P.
    Evileyes....He sure liked omaha hilo the rings...We had a round or two..We would get mad at each other then the next day all was good...
    Miss ya eveileyes.R.I.P...

davejrees.....A very kind hearted man...Bound to a wheelchair but that nvr stopped who he was inside...A good dude..Miss ya dave R.I.P...
    Lonnief7....Miss ya lonnie...He had a method to his play..I seen him hit some nice hands and win some awesome tourneys...He was nanstiger husband..Miss ya lonnie R.I.P..
    Tinkerbell....A very sweet soul....A good team mate...Her passing was unexpected as well...I know her and CoachesCorner had a good friendship...

These are a few that came to my mind and there are more....
    If there is someone you miss please give them a shout out...

Rest in peace my fatcat friends
    GOD BLESS

Alex777 and kevin1971 like this.
  2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    All great people and all truly missed.... way too many to mention but a few others off the top of my head are

Willpower
    Cardbuff
    LethallyPink
    MadMax
    CptCaveman

All are missed whether they have been mentioned here or not and all deserve fond memories

RIP all the fatcatters who have left us for the big fatcat game of eternity in the great beyond

Alex777 and kevin1971 like this.
  3. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    I really miss my cousin NorthernliteDK (Johnny) we didnt play with each other on fatcat but we did play alot on online poker 66 and a few cash sites.Today i trying to learn his daughter how to play poker just like johnny did with me when i was a young teen :)

And i really miss Tweetytime she was a great help to me when i arrived at fatcat with a few friends from Online poker 66 to honor Johnny`s team,She became a friend and a mentor to me

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    BigC likes this.
  4. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    OMG TEARS FALLING FROM MY EYES NOW.... THEY ALL WILL BE MISSED....I MISS TWEETYTIME RECIPES SHE USED TO SEND ME (THEY WAS THE SPICY VERSION) BUT SHE TOLD ME TO LEAVE OUT THE SPICY PART AND ENJOY LOL.....R.I.P TO THOS EWHO HAVE PASSED AWAY.......YOU MAYBE GONE FROM OUR LIVES BUT DEFINITELY NOT FORGOTTEN FROM OUR HEARTS.......

kevin1971 and BigC like this.
  5. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    I also have many of Tweety's recipes, use them for the firefighters. They love her Spicy Pork Chili. I miss Pink,she was a good friend.
    Crazy Dog battled a long long time. As many have already mentioned, Cattails 321, Bob left so suddenly. Hard to believe someone could
    hurt him like that.
    Miss so many others...

kevin1971 and Alex777 like this.
  6. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    SHE LOVED HER SPICY FOOD