VicVector and Sunnshine

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MissMousse, Jul 28, 2018.

1. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    If any of the Rush team can get a hold of VicVector and Sunnshine please do so to make sure
    that they are alive and well.
    A fire storm has gone through the town of Redding California and this is where they live. I don't know
    there real names so I cannot call to try and fine them.
    Please try to find out if they are okay.

2. Dinky

Dinky New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    oh wow all I have are emails they can get them with there phones i will try that. but if they did lose there house i am not sure i would be checking emails but i will try and let e1 know if I hear from them TY SO MUCH MM for making sure fatcat know. you rock gf

Alex777 likes this.
  3. MissMousse

FatChips:
    Dink, thank you. Two people have been killed, a firefighter and an equipment operator. The pictures of the fire are unreal,

4. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I have also emailed Vic, will post if I hear anything..... Prayers best thoughts and wishes hell even crossed fingers they are ok

5. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT..HOPE THAT THEY ARE OK...I ONLY HAVE THEIR FATCAT NAME

6. MissMousse

FatChips:
    HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD FROM VIC OR SUNNSHINE?

7. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Nothing yet.... hoping they are ok and just cant get to their email I am sure at this moment it would be a low priority

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  8. MissMousse

FatChips:
    from Vic
    VicvectorNew Member
    FatChips:
    NewWe had to evacuate and are staying with my brother in law. We are fine for now. Our house is still there. We go over twice a day and feed our feral cats and check the house. Our power was just restored but we are not out of the woods yet. Thank you from me and Sunnshine for your concern. Luv ya MM !

9. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Glad they both are ok.... that is fantastic news, kinda shocked they checked fatcat before their emails though lol Now that is true dedication

10. Dinky

Dinky New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    thank gods you are both ok !!!! our prayers were answered and i never thought they would check messages before emails either lolo_O

11. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Glad you two are safe...I'm praying for you guys...

12. MissMousse

FatChips:
    Vic and Sunny
    Thanks for the second message last night. You don't know how worried we were all for your safety. Take care of those cats and glad
    that your power has be restored. Help your neighbors, they are going to really need you.