Unbelievable !!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vicvector, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I read a post this morning that just totally pissed me off. I won't say who posted it but I will say this to them,,,SHAME ON YOU ! You have NO IDEA what a huge task it is to rebuild a software system after a major meltdown. Hours on end, and the massive effort needed plus the monetary issues. Bitching and moaning about this doesn't work right, that doesn't work right and when are we gonna get this and that is not helping. How about a little encouragement and support for those doing the work ? How about contacting your former teamies and getting them to come back ? And if you can't or won't do that then SHUT UP AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I don't want you here. This site has been rebuilt by someone who loves the game and cares about us being here. Show some damn respect for what has been done which, in my opinion, is stellar. Long live Fatcat and all the great people that want it to succeed !

2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Well said Vic... and I am sure it was frustration that caused any posts that were posted...

DynamicOne, Dinky and Vicvector like this.
  3. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Well i hope ur not meaning me......I posted after catt i agree but i have also gave kudos to Joezilla and mufasa not once but many times...
    I know it is hard to get this software up to par and i also know other games as i stated just might bring ppl back to play..
    I have nothing against admin nvr have nvr will..But i am the type that says what i feel and if i made ppl upset i am sorry..Idk any other way to be then state my feelings with str8 up honesty...The site is in a building mode and i realize that,,,But i also know games can be put in so make the site more exciting..Yes i said it is dull at this point in time but i have nvr said i would give up on it and stop donating....
    I believe in this new site..I support it and admin for getting us this far....
    But in all honesty it is hard to sit n play when just 3 ppl sit to play............That being said i hope more donate.....What is sad it is the same ppl donating as nlm has said.....We need those that haven't donated but want to play on this new TFC to really get it going.....
    I have all the faith in the world in mufasa and his son Joezilla.....They have fanned my flames for the New TeamFatCat...

If my posting upset anyone then i am sorry for speaking my mind..Idk how else to be other then what i feel and then my fingers spell it out here in the forums..............I am fatcat at heart always will be....Love the ppl and the site.....I do understand how you feel vic and coach i know it takes time and hard work to do code,schedule games and getting the site this far is a huge accomplishment......
    But i will say it again.....Teams vs team is what makes this site.. I think we need that to get this site back to a bigger membership...

So sorry if i stepped on anyones toes..I am so sorry i am blunt in my posts..As i said idk any other way to be then post what i feel and be honest in them.......

Again hats off to admin in getting the site this far....The finished product i am longing for is not to far away i also feel that...

SOOOOOO,wtg joe and muf....

CoachesCorner, lsmith58 and Vicvector like this.
  4. Vicvector

FatChips:
    BigC, I can totally respect anyone who speaks their mind and appreciate the post. I also understand that we don't have what we used to have yet. The point of my post was to point out that complaining is non productive and can sometimes steer the boat in the wrong direction. Our efforts should be concentrated in getting peeps back to the site and getting contributions. That is our job right now and will show the powers that be we want this site back to its former glory. I have played several 3 person tourneys and it sucks but I can live with it for now. Lets all band together and get this damn train rolling again. All aboard ...........

5. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Well I virtually said the same thing Vic.
    I have contacted many ppl. Donated and have done all I can do to support it.
    But at the same time if there is no feedback to things the members would like to see how will admin know how to go about getting the site like it should be as you said.
    Look all I did was post what I felt.
    Just seems to me the site should be farther along then it is. That's I all meant.
    I'll just stop posting and wait till fatcat is as I said up to par.
    Take Care
    BigC

CoachesCorner and Vicvector like this.
  6. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Don't stop posting BigC please. It was several posts that got me going on my rant, not just yours. I did go overboard but I do that sometimes and I apologize for anyone taking it the wrong way. I'm sure they will keep us up to date but the big problem right now on our side is not enough players. I never got any email addresses from my former teamies so I can't contact them . I posted the site on my facebook page. It's all very frustrating that we had so many members and now struggle to get anyone to play a tourney.

CoachesCorner likes this.
  7. Drambuie

Drambuie Member

FatChips:
    Hey Vic...don't know what the problem is...we have over 80 members registered to this new site and we still have problems getting 3 ppl to launch a game. Why aren't ppl playing. Where are we missing the boat? This can be so-so frustrating.

Dram

8. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Well Dram, summer is over, kids back in school so I don't know what the problem is. Maybe it's just gonna take more time.

9. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    hey.......it's ok to get pissed off.........and I AGREE WITH BIG C, 'NUFF SAID,EH!

10. Radfixer

Radfixer New Member Chief

FatChips:
    Build it they will come -- Thank You to the builders

11. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Well said Rad. Play on !

12. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    goodly put Rad!:)

13. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    THERE'S NO DOUBT....KARMA WILL BITE.....POST NICE....THINK...READ YOUR POST BEFORE CLICKING THAT "POST" BUTTON,THEN ASK YOURSELF,WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SEND YOU A POST LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST WROTE?.....REMEMBER!!!! WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND