Telemarketers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BigC, Jun 3, 2018.

1. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Since the no call registry was enacted in 03 and again passed in 07 the telemarketers slowed down and stopped in some cases...
    Now they are bombarding the cell phones and my main landline is picking up on robo calls and telemarketers again..
    I have a feeling i'm not the only one lol...

I started this post to get algorithms going.....

I hope some on this site will do the same on their Facebook,Twitter,& instagram accounts.....

2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I am on the DO NOT call registry but all it done was slow them down not stop them, Seems they are masking their phone number more often than not as you cannot call them back if you wanted to or report them.

I try and understand everyone needs to work and they are doing their job but it gets frustrating as all get out when all through dinner time the phone is ringing crap call after crap call...... good news on the home line is the number comes up on the TV and there is a button on the remote to send the call to voicemail if you dont recognize it

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  3. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    OMG.. I KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN TELEMARKETERS CALL AND I GIVE THEM AN EAR FULL...
    I HAD ONE CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE AND SOON AS I HUNG UP , HE CALLED THE LANDLINE,
    AND I TOLD HIM YOU JUST CALL MY CELL AND WHEN WE FINISH THIS CONVERSATION MAKE A NOTE TO TELL YOUR CO WORKERS NOT TO CALL THESE NUMBERS.....