Teams

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FatCat, Sep 1, 2017.

1. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I don't intend to start or continue any drama. It was uncalled for, especially for me, since, I am more or less representing the site, well as being a site "Administrator". I was publicly upset, because of that, I want to apologize to Catt and everyone else publicly.

I enjoy what I do for the site, whether its code, graphic design, or even server management. These are hobbies of mine that I'm fond of. When someone is upset and says things for what ever reason. That is like painting a portrait and someone flat out telling you its crap. By no means am I trying to justify what I said, Its just how I felt in the moment.

If there is an issue, please let me know. I already had an individual PM me a do or two ago, asking about other games types for tournaments, and asked if I could at least add Omaha Hi/Lo back into the mix. So I added Hi/Lo into tomorrows rounds. I'd rather that happen than someone going Hulk and complaining to the point where I don't want to help that individual.

Also want to note to clear up any confusion. I'm the only one that uses this account, If Mufasa wants to make a post he'll use his account. He also helps me out where he can, but unfortunately, when I talk about some things to him, it goes over his head and under his feet. So I do end up doing a great deal on my own.

Again I want to apologize to everyone.

-Joe

2. Sweetrosie

Sweetrosie New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Great Job Screwy.

3. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, that is no reason in the world for you to apologize for all the work, the hours and everything else you have done for this site.

screwball likes this.
  4. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:
    If it wasn't for Joe AKA My son this site would have died the day it was took down and lost for good, I owe Joe more than i can dish out.

Second if it wasnt for 1 dedicated member to donate the funds to get the new server and upgraded poker we wouldn't be here today.

Lastly if it wasn't for the many dedicated members continuing to donate to keep the site alive each month we wouldn't be here today.

I know its tough on a few members with the issues of not getting on the tables or constantly resetting the passwords or whatever the case is...

send a screen shot of the issue and we will try and help if its our issue we will try and fix if its not our issue then we will try to help you fix the issue.

Any issues can be sent to me or joe by PM or email. If its a banter about an issue and it is posted publicly then your the only one to blame, We will not deal with negativity or blatant remarks as we are all HUMAN and we have feelings too.

JOE shouldn't have to apologize for anything and shouldn't. He has bent over backwards for everyone here and all it takes is 1 person to PISS him off and if he stops working on the site then we are stuck as is with no more than a few games and forums.

So if you have to bitch or complain then tell me all about it and i will try my best to figure out the issue with Joe's help because i can talk to joe and explain the issue without being an ass.

Any complaint about my post please let me know.

5. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
  6. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    "INDEED!" truer words......have never been spoken!

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  7. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    I musta missed that one, Wes (and I probably deserved it whatever it was) I can be quite rambunctious at times........well, most of the time.....life goes on ......water under the bridge and all those cornball metaphors you hear old farts spout o_O

(ok....I'm done pissin' people off for the night.....see you In the funny papers...HEE-HAW)

.....and the rockets red glare, gave proof though the night that our flag was still there........on the flagpole, just hangin' there, with some holes in it.......AT NIGHT

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    DynamicOne and Mufasa like this.
  8. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    er............my bad,just having a Radly sorta badly day or two.......Pay no attention to the CATT behind the curtain..........you ARE the WIZARD,Wes!!

9. Yeoman

Yeoman New Member

FatChips:
    Can someone help?trying to join team how do I do it cannot seem to find anywhere to apply for team any help appreciated YEO.

10. FatCat

FatChips:
    Myself and a few others replied to your thread about your question. Hover over the team you wish to join and "Join Team" will show up. Untitled.png

11. Roy01

Roy01 Member

FatChips:
    i don't know if yeoman is using a mac, but when i hover over a team there is no join team bubble appearing.
    i'm using a mac, tried chrome & safari.

12. FatCat

FatChips:
    >.> Well another option is clicking on the team name and join team under the Team Banner.

Untitled.png

13. Roy01

Roy01 Member

FatChips:
    join.png no, that option isn't available either.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  14. Wrecker77

Wrecker77 New Member

FatChips:
    how do you join a team? dont see anywhere in teams to join or anything

15. Roy01

Roy01 Member

FatChips:
    this is what happens when clicking your links.....

link.png

16. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:
    the team leader may have to send an invite to you im not sure this one Joe or Fatcat would have to reply about where i have admin rights i can see everything. Might be permissions related?

17. Yeoman

Yeoman New Member

FatChips:
    Nothing came up when I hovered over team banner and the join team bottom left was not there,I have since contacted team leader who sent me invite to join,so just saying if other players are having the issue I was on joining team that could be the reason players coming to site maybe giving up on joining team,thanks for the site Yeo.

18. FatCat

FatChips:
    I changed a few things, should be fixed now.

19. Yeoman

Yeoman New Member

FatChips:
    Thanks Admin and thanks for all the hard work.