Teams

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FatCat, Sep 1, 2017.

1. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    You can create teams now, A few things you want to notice is Group type. I suggest keeping the group to "Closed." (Set by default) this will allow ONLY your team members to view your team's personal forums. Once the team is created, There is a gear, click on that and under Group Setting > Update Privacy. You want to set "Membership Approval" to "Any requests to join must be approved by a moderator." otherwise anyone can join with out verification.

There are some styling fixes I need to change.

2. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe
    I cannot see how to add my teammates to the team. Nor can I find anything that is an "invite" to the team. What am I missing??

3. MissMousse

FatChips:
    was finally able to find the "Invite" button and so I send an invite to alll the old Bazingas that have already registered.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  4. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    So far coach has done an awesome job he has already half the team invited to team forums.......

Hope you get it figured out MM so when the tables get the bugs worked out at least teams will be assembled and ready to rock.....

Nothing i can do to help MM. Wish i could help .That is up to the chiefs and admin.....

Best of luck MM

BigC

screwball likes this.
  5. MissMousse

FatChips:
    Big C
    Thanks for the good wishes, I did figure out how to invite the players from Bazinga to the new team.

GOTCHA2017 and screwball like this.
  6. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Great wishes for both of yalls teams..kids...! weeeeee

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  7. NanTiger

NanTiger New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Big where do I go to accept the team invite?

8. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Hi Nan it should be an alert or in your inbox both in top right corner of the page

9. BigC

FatChips:
    Good to see you made it nan..Many hugssssssssssssssss...

10. screwball

FatChips:
    hello NT good luck!

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  11. MissMousse

FatChips:
    TEAM BAZINGA WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME THE NEWEST TEAM TO FATCAT:

RADLY'S ROUGES

kevin1971 likes this.
  12. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    what is the point?.......tourneys show up random(all 4 or5,) wow! BFD...some great TEAM play there I'll bet,what?5 or 6 people?? wow!! and 100 % of the time they are history be 4 anyone sees them......screw this,til TFC is up and FULLY functional I'm keeping my meager donations.....someone PM me at off-site when TFC FULLY works...I MEAN CRIKEY,...i GOTTA PUT IN A NEW FRIGGIN' PASSWORD EVERY OTHER VISIT B'CUZ THIS SITE CAN'T REMEMBER THE ONE I PUT IN YESTERDAY......IT'S GOT THE MEMORY OF A TICK TURD

THEN I GOTTA LOGIN HERE TO COPY AND PASTE ELSEWHERE AND STILL GOTTA TYPE THOSE FAMOUS TWO FRIGGIN STUPID WORDS(for security) TO GET A "NEW" PASSWORD.............

and btw......where is RADLY'S ....W/E? AIN'T IN THE "TEAM" AREA THAT I COULD FIND

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    BigC likes this.
  13. MissMousse

FatChips:
    the team was just created today, first time i had seen Rad here. click on the word TEAMS
    then click on the RADLYS' ROUGES the team is there.

kevin1971 likes this.
  14. Radfixer

Radfixer New Member Chief

FatChips:
    can you change my team setting to closed good to see you back

15. BigC

FatChips:
    Idk if rad has set up his team yet or got a banner....But,you have a point,there is no excitement..Tourneys not filled....
    The site needs some games that ppl liked and i have a feeling more will play...
    But i agree it's the team aspect of it that we need...Teams VS teams i have posted it and said it over & over...Till then it is a dull place to play...
    As far as your password problems i haven't had any probs with that and idk why you are....I'd contact admin and get it solved catt....

I do agree and feel your sentiments bro..........GET THIS SITE GOING WITH SOME EXCITEMENT AND THE PPL/TEAMS WILL COME..

screwball likes this.
  16. Radfixer

Radfixer New Member Chief

FatChips:
    we are rouges and your invited

screwball likes this.
  17. MissMousse

FatChips:
    welcoming MUCKWA19 back to Team Bazinga. so glad to have you back with the family.

1idbandit and kevin1971 like this.
  18. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Cat, If you have problems signing in then, then I'm sorry, but I gotta say that its your fault. Since you know, your the ONLY person having that issue... a computer (server) just does not simply "forget" something just for one person... I fixed the https issue a few days ago so any url is automatically redirected to where it supposed to be (don't have to check for https anymore and no more registration errors).

Also its not my fault the server was attacked with a virus and made the whole machine unable to start to the point where the techs on site could not get the machine to boot. The old site is useless, as teams, ranks, and table creation will not work.

I'm taking my free time and putting it into the site and I get NOTHING in return. ALL the donations go back into the site. When extra is sent in, that is when the site progresses to further be "fully functional". We was able to add the creation of teams because of the extra that was donated. Like I said, donations (whats left after server payments), will determine the speed of progression. If we can barely pay the server payment, then yea, you wont see much progression.

As far as teams go, Team leaders have to create their teams. I'm not going to sit, create and manage 10 - 20 teams and force the old members to join each team. If your team is not there, ask your team leader to create it.

Also a note to everyone that if your the only person that has, lets say "table freezing," signing in, or anything else that only happens to you and not everyone else then 90% of the time its on the user end. Yes, I know there are issues with FireFox not running JavaScript in popups as well an Internet Explorer issues with poker. Those can be repeated by anyone which tells me I need to adjust some code or find out whats causing the issue.

Again I get NOTHING in return, I do this out of the kindness of my heart. I even put my own money to buy things for the site, and even worked on the site during my vacation. So its really discouraging when are people being discourteous and unappreciative.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  19. screwball

FatChips:
    well im going through internet explorer....n don't have hardly any trouble yes if I go from forums to lobby ..back n forth...I have to relogin sometimes but not enuff to be excited over guess my "disposable "HP" puter must have been...worth the cash...I didn't spend

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  20. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Joe you and Muf are doing a great job, there will be frustrations during this whole start up ( as I myself can attest to when i sent the message about someone logging into my account and i do TY for your explanation which made perfect sense) Things are different than before and everyone reacts differently to change.
    Remember a majority of the members here are older and not quite as tech savvy as the younger generation... that will lead to messages out of frustration like catt posted..

Its hard but I hope you take them with a grain of salt, and not personally... as I am sure none of them are meant as personal attacks , simply lashing out due to frustration..Catt is a good man but I am sure just at his limits for frustration. Not justifying any posts or comments including this one and my PM just saying its frustration not ingratitude when people lash out

Keep up the good work you all are doing and try and smile through the posts and messages that are upsetting...we all appreciate it even when it doesnt seem so...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    scorpioone and BigC like this.