Team vs Team games

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CoachesCorner, Oct 31, 2017.

1. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    There was a post that has been deleted saying someone agreed as i posted that everyone on the site should know things.as they change and move forward ..
    That is all I am after... fair play, fair games , fair times for all to play ... and for things to be transparent and open to all not kept secretive like its some secret society as the site moves forward...

As i said if it was posted Team A and Team B are going to try this and we will see how it works... I would have said nothing other than how did it go?... Its all the secret society aspect of this whole thing that created this post... and for the record i never blamed any teams, or playuers , no names were posted by me...

People now know.. and If i am the bad guy for pointing out how this was going down so be it, I have big shoulders... hopefully in the future all improvements , all new games etc will be made transparent for all to know about not handled like this was...
    I hold no grudge and for the chip payout values for a game i am not concerned in the least... as i said its all about keeping ALL members in the loop plain and simple...The big deal here is not the fact the game is happening its the lack of information to the site and its members , and seeing with my own eyes on a table that it was being kept secret, hush hush or whatever the exact wording was..
    That is what sparked this not the game itself...as was evident in the original post..

Enjoy your game...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    BigC likes this.
  2. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Joe i did indeed see your post regarding the sit and goes being functional, thank you.

HOWEVER at no point in that post was it made obvious to the site and all members that more than 2 players could play them in that or any other post until just now AFTER the fact... myself and many others I am sure assumed that since it said " WAITING FOR 2 PLAYERS" meant it was like old heads up sit and goes at the old fatcat... and once again on those tables the payouts were low as you have stated. If you make a post to the site please give all the information to the site not some to all and the rest to others only in private or otherwise...

Seems some people were given the information that despite it saying waiting for 2 players that indeed more players could join and play...hence all this kerfuffle

To keep the site on level ground this is the kind of information that should be given to all members not just some...because as has been seen some does not mean all...and there is no guarantee that information will be shared with everyone..please do not assume any information regarding updates , improvements etc given to one member in private will be shared with the site..

This is not a huge thing as the payouts are so low its not a huge thing , but if this is indeed possible I for one would have tried to arrange an all rush team only game to get interest within the team , and I am sure other teams and players may have done the same..

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    BigC likes this.
  3. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, I just looked into the Sit N Go section and was very surprised to see how fast you made the new table. We will be having the
    game on Sunday at 1:00pm. There should be eight players. We will let you know how it turns out, in case you don't have time to
    be there.
    Thank you, Diane

4. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I did not give anyone extra info, what was in the post is basically what I replayed with.

Untitled.png

That was my response via PM about Sit & Go tables having a password after I fixed the main issue... Any Knowledge other than that was either previously known from the old site or they discovered it on their own from testing the tables. So please don't make accusations based on suspicions. Yes, I understand why one may think someone was given "Insider Information." However that is not the case.

The current Sit & Go tables operate just like the old ones. Whether people knew it or not, those too (from the old site) allowed more than 2 players as well (unless only 2 seats was shown when joining the table). That is the sole reason why there was and is a timer when the minimum players are met. To allow others to join otherwise they will be locked out and will have to wait for the next game. Otherwise It would just be another Ring table where the hands immediately starts when the required number players seated. There is no "maximum player" setting in the current or old database for rings or Sit and Go tables. The tables determine the "Max" that can be at a table by the number of seats are listed. The only exception to this is Multi-Table Tournaments, by which do have a max player setting that is currently set to 200. I did't think I had to state an old feature that the old site had, which I figured was or should have been common knowledge.

So yes, when a table says, Waiting on X players, that is the minimum players required to start the Sit and Go table, then there will be a grace period of 180 second by which more people may join within that time frame up to the seat limit. If one happens to miss this grace period. They will not be able to join the game that has started or already in progress.

Hopefully that clears things up. With that aside, unless there is something else I need to address.
    Would you (or anyone else) like to see more team Sit & Go tables with Higher stakes. The current tables have a buy in of 250. I'll be willing to make 6 more 3 for Medium and 3 High Stakes. The question I'd have, What would be a good medium and high stakes.

MissMousse, Trinity and screwball like this.
  5. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Thank ya for this Joe! you have definately been dilligent about helping this site

6. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I sure hope this LIKE syndrome isn't catchy lol.......

CoachesCorner likes this.
  7. Trinity

Trinity New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    I'm glad there is no thumbs down button, let's try to be optimistic here! :eek:

8. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    ok......optimism is high!!!.......................................we will be there

GOTCHA2017, MissMousse and Trinity like this.
  9. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Just checked out the new Sit and Go Tables... the 10 player team table had 3 bots sitting at it...

This defeats the purpose of the team tables so if there is any way you can turn the bots off for the sit and go's before they cause issues witha team game

10. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Thanks, I must have missed that setting.

11. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, some of us are hoping to try out the Sit N Go tables again tonight (Friday). I'm sure someone will let you know how it goes.