Team vs Team games

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CoachesCorner, Oct 31, 2017.

1. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I would surely hope that whenever these become available it is posted so ALL teams can try and arrange them , not just some deal between 2 teams on the hush hush for whatever reason...that way it is fair to all teams and players..

BigC likes this.
  2. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    I didn't realize that I needed to clear anything with you if I wanted Bazinga to have a game with the Warriorz, or the Amigos. If
    I wanted a game with Rush I would have contacted you, not one of the other chiefs for their okay.

The Sit N Go tables have been sitting here all this time. All you had to do was test them like I did to
    see it they worked.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  3. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    You nor anyone else have to clear squat with me , and I never mentioned teams at all was a general statement to keep things even is all so not so sure why you are so high and mighty and defensive of a general statement? There was no mention of names , teams or anything.
    Not sure when the sit and goes actually started to work but last i checked they didnt work.. The point was more that IF it was available as an option the whole site should have known about it when it became available and functional.
    I was never requesting an " OK " as you put it.... just wanting all teams to be playing on the same field plain and simple as options open up and things change on the site. As the site grows and things change all members should be made aware of what is available and what now is working plain and simple.
    Fair for all and transparency not secrecy is the way to go...plain and simple

BigC likes this.
  4. MissMousse

FatChips:
    well CC guess what. they work. set up all the games your little heart desires. no body told me, I just kept trying them.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  5. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    whatever...... lol some people seem to have mufasa and joe on speed dial and I am sure get info... AND no this is not an attack on you, just an observation that a few people seem to be all these posts against team play , team games , TOW lately and now this...

BigC likes this.
  6. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Wow,all that posting in opposition....Now there is teams wanting to team play...

WOW, i sure wasted my time i guess....Seems we have hidden agenda's on this site..Unbelievable.................

CoachesCorner likes this.
  7. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Also the sit and goes a s they sit now are 2 player games..... not a team game option?... Unless people know something is going to change.....guess time will tell

BigC likes this.
  8. MissMousse

FatChips:
    the two of you need to back up a few steps. first of all we (that is Screwball and I) found out the games are working. so, we are going
    to test out the game this weekend to see if it will handle teams playing. we don't know because we haven't tried it yet. we need to
    see if we can sit every other seat. we have to see if when the second person sits down the games does not start at that point.

back off and let us find out.

and as far as i am aware Mufasa knows nothing about this. joe is aware that we tried the table. there is no hidden agenda, we are
    trying to match this site better.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  9. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    ok i repeat the sit and goes are 2 player tables, how do you get alternating seats from that unless you know something the rest of the site doesn't?
    Second if the table fits more than 2, and joe and you know why does it still say waiting for 2 players and why was the site not apprised its for more than 2 players... perhaps teams would like to play amongst themselves??

Third why state on a table you are trying to keep it hush hush?? Why not be transparent and have a post saying we are attempting to have a team game??

The " 2 of us " being myself and big as you so eloquently put it have been the ones posting for team games... to get the site working as a team site again... yourself and screwball have done nothing but put down this thought.. to the point of essentially calling us out of touch with the reality of fatcat...
    YET here you both are behind the scenes trying to do exactly what you said the site was not set up for ... but doing it behind the scenes... without letting other players know its possible???

So in your mind the 2 people posting and trying to get team games going need to back off while the 2 players saying team play is NOT possible at this time sneak behind the scenes to have team games at this time to attempt to be the saviours of the site ?? Somehow that sounds so twisted and delirious its actually quite humourous think about it.
    Both of your posts speak for themselves and are the exact opposite of what you say you are doing now??

Is that a good way to keep the site fair.. to keep it transparent??.. to keep it a team site?? How does this even come close to making the site better??? All members should know what is possible , what is going on, what changes have happened and possibly what changes are about to happen.
    Transparency regarding what can and cannot be done in this restart is necessary... those who get input fromJoe and use it for their own benefit are NOT helping the site in the least

BigC likes this.
  10. Trinity

Trinity New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Coach you need to quit your whinging.
    Talk less and listen more ;)

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  11. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    I listened , I read and above all I SEE what people are doing some people speak what people want to hear and get them to do do what they want.them to do ... many cults have been formed from this and all they need is one sweet talking person to succeed...

To counteract that people need to speak up and oppose it..but people like you who have drank the kool aid wont see it that way

Fair is fair... thats all i have ever wanted... plain and simple not whining in the least
    I could care less who gets what, who does what first as long as its all above board and everyone knows not some secret hush hush backroom deal...
    If it was posted we dont know if it will work but team A and Team B are going to try it out then thats cool someone has to try , its just the way this was handled with one of the chiefs saying on the tables they are trying to keep it a secret hush hush ( yes trinity I was listening )that leaves a bad taste...like some are entitled and the rest are not...
    Thats a bad way to start things especially on a fragile site...

BigC likes this.
  12. BigC

FatChips:
    When you can give me one good reason why we as "members" should back up!!!!!!!!!
    I have done nothing but do just the very same thing you mentioned MM try to better this site but,i end up seeing way to much animosity....

Fair is all information relating to the workings of this site to all MEMBERS...

Not just a cpl or a few but to all.....

UNBELIEVABLE

13. MissMousse

FatChips:
    coach you have got to be kidding me. this game may not even work. you're getting all worked up for nothing. have a beer, watch
    a game, chill out.
    can't answer any of the questions about the table because no one has tried yet.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  14. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    So why say on a table you are keeping it a secret?? why not state your teams have volunteered to try?
    What you have posted already and all this just does not make sense...deny all you want... and ty i do NOT need a beer...

BigC likes this.
  15. MissMousse

FatChips:
    Big, don't you think that if this game works that all players and all teams would not know. Its a test game. That's all.
    I am not trying to destroy this site with this game. Trying to made it better with something besides typed word and whining.
    Actually doing something.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  16. MissMousse

FatChips:
    Coach, maybe, just maybe SB and I wanted to keep it between two teams to test it. And, not have others involved right now.
    Alternate team seating. Other things that were so automatic on the old site. We DON'T KNOW what is going to happen.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  17. MissMousse

FatChips:
    tell you what Coach. you test out the table. have fun. I am done with this.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  18. BigC

FatChips:
    If you think i am actually doing nothing your wrong....I voiced my thoughts so sorry you don't agree with them...
    As i said before their will always be those that oppose....I am all for the betterment of this site but i have to agree with coach...If anything is to be tested or started the members should all be informed..
    I understand where he is coming from.....
    Post it no need to keep things on the low down..

Your not the only one trying to get something accomplished here....

P.S. Oh and btw i thought you and SB had already tested the sng's!!!!!!!!!

Hagd
    BigC

19. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    :confused: Does no one read any of the posts I make? I said I fixed some of the issues with the Sit and Go tables and how to get around the one issue I have yet to figure out and fix, this was over a week ago.

https://www.teamfatcat.com/threads/small-update-new-images-and-a-few-other-things-to-note.102/
    I was messaged about Sit & Go tables not working, which had slipped my mind. So I looked into it and fixed them that night, made that post shortly after. The only Sit and Go table that sits right now the winner lose 1 chip for playing if there are only 2 players. You can have more than 2 players... It just requires at least 2 to start. Once there is 2 seated there is a 3 minute countdown to allow others to join before starting. It can have up to 10 players.
    I have yet to make other tables. If no one tells me what they want to see, say a Team Sit and Go Table that requires 8 people to start with 8 seats or 10 with 10 seats, then I will never know to make a such table.

If one team wishes to collaborate with another team for a fun, unofficial game that's great IMO. I wasn't even told of such a game was going to happen. I did however know MM and SB did test out the table shortly after I fixed it and got some feedback. That's how I know the winner loses 1 Chip (if only 2 plays, 5+1 to get in and the winner get 50% of the pot which is 5 chips). Nothing else was mentioned or said to me regarding Sit & Go tables.

Anyone can contact me via this account or @Joe. Any messages that is PMed to this account shows up at the support email and anyone that messages to @Joe shows up in my personal email. I keep both open at all times. There is even a "Contact Us" option for those that can't get into the site or do not have an account by which goes to the support email.

MissMousse and GOTCHA2017 like this.
  20. BigC

FatChips:
    LOL, gotcha on a like kick i see.......Joe your well liked i like ya too but i'm not going to post likes to everything you post sorry lol....

Any LIKES here hahahahahahaha