SPECIAL GAMES

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BigC, Sep 20, 2017.

1. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I was wondering if special games can be scheduled if the chips are put up??

I'm willing to put up half my chips in one game and the other half in another.....

I thought maybe if we got some big payouts more might play.....Just a thought.....

Thanks BigC

Wrecker77, GOTCHA2017 and Vicvector like this.
  2. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Sounds good to me BigC. Lets do it !

BigC likes this.
  3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I wouldn't mind creating some special games from time to time. Just let me know what kind of game and settings you'd like.

4. BigC

FatChips:
    My guess is since we have no bank to take chips out for a special games admin will have to take the chips out of my account...
    When you get the payout glitch fixed i will let you know what type of game and how many chips to pull out of my account..
    That is if it will be no problem.
    I'd like to have it set up a day or so ahead so it can be announced/posted in hopes we can get a good turnout of members to register for it...

Thanks BigC

5. FatCat

FatChips:
    I'l make some special games at no charge to you (or anyone). And since "Announcement" is not yet being displayed, I could extend the "registering" phase to a day or something like that.

When should team games and special games be held? It seems more people are active during the evening during the weekdays. I've been thinking that I may have to manually do teams and special games for a while and (hopefully) raise money on the side to automate these games as I can't do so indefinitely...

Wrecker77 and GOTCHA2017 like this.
  6. BigC

FatChips:
    At this point i see no need for team games but that is up to you......I'd like to have a game Friday at 21: 00 holdem...
    I appreciate this, and i am sure the members will appreciate this as well.....

You can post this Special Game or i can either way is okay with me...I'm easy lol..

Thanks
    BigC

7. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    looks like two teams with over 10 members and two with 5 there's possibilities

8. BigC

FatChips:
    Ya know what have at it lol...I could care less.....Like i said i'm easy...lol let the chips fly

9. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    Just a thought , sorry you don't care :( I was excited about maybe playing a team.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  10. BigC

FatChips:
    You misunderstood what i meant....I meant i don't care if we have a team game or not..Which is why i said have at it.....
    The site as it sits right now doesn't have team tags on the tables...I do care,if i didn't care i would have voiced it but they are just fake game chips to me.....
    Have a team game.....I was just trying to get the members to show up for a big game and the way this site is set up with no automated system i knew admin would have to schedule the game.....It doesn't matter to me if we have a team game or a special game...I just want to see the site i have dedicated 10 yrs of playing to get a fresh start and members show up to play the big games.....The big games we had and special games were a huge success...Ppl registered as much as 60 ppl or more had fun in those games and they would last a cpl hours....So please don't take what i said on my post the wrong way...I want the best for this site and the ppl i have played with for years to get going and this site THRIVE.....
    The way it is right now we can't even get a full table.....So by all means play a team game....Play a special game...Like i said i'm easy and all for anything that would spark the interest of those that have registered but not playing to come back n play....
    Sorry if my post stepped on toes seems my honesty gets me in trouble every time.....

Hope more members show up and play team games and special/big games...

Wish you all the best
    God bless

GOTCHA2017 and CoachesCorner like this.
  11. FatCat

FatChips:
    @BigC

21: 00 Server time? or what time zone?

Hold'em Game
    Any preference on blinds, Top x players, payout, entry fee, buy-in, NL, FL, or PL?

12. BigC

FatChips:
    That is what i don't understand......I do not know how far you can set the payouts to...Idk if top 3 as it is now or top 10 or top 15 players.....This is up to admin and i think mufasa knows what type of game we all like to play.....Blinds i don't care about but i would like to see No limit....If your putting up the chips no buy in.....Let ppl gain some chips and have some fun.....A 25k or 50k payout or more up to you....
    PS...Time zone fatcat server time zone.....I think it's on Central time CST...lol

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Wrecker77 and CoachesCorner like this.
  13. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    i think i missed summpin....along the way............BUT.................if its a derby..that i can play...............im in!:D

ps. it is central tome zone

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  14. BigC

FatChips:
    Entirely up to you joe..Keep us posted plz....Or shoot me a convo..

Thanks
    BigC

15. FatCat

FatChips:
    Okay At this time.

Friday Special - Holdem
    0 Chip Buy-In/Entry Fee
    25,000 Prize Tournament
    Top 10 places are rewarded
    1st - 25% (6,250)
    2nd - 20% (5,000)
    3rd - 15% (3,750)
    4th - 11% (2,750)
    5th - 9% (2,250)
    6th - 6% (1,500)
    7th - 5% (1,250)
    8th - 4% (1,000)
    9th - 3% (750)
    10th - 2% (500)

Registration should start Thursday at Noon CST
    Tournament should start Friday at 21:00 (9:00pm CST)

5 Mins to Sit
    After 55 Mins there should be a 5 min break.

Anything I'm missing or need changed Let me know.

16. BigC

FatChips:
    Sounds good....I hope the members show up and play this game that admin has so kindly set up for the members....
    I hope teams keep themselves in retrospect and show their team play at it's best........
    It might be best to copy this and make a new post...

This should be fun and hopefully gain the hearts of members to get involved....
    This could be a weekly game every Friday name it Friday Big Game....

Thanks again admin
    BigC

17. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    THANKS!

BigC likes this.
  18. Wrecker77

Wrecker77 New Member

FatChips:

what are the chances to host another game like this?

BigC likes this.
  19. Wrecker77

Wrecker77 New Member

FatChips:
    was thinking about this... maybe RR could sponser a Veterans Day Special Tourn. I would be wiling to kick in 5,000 of my chips into the prize pool.. If we can get the rest of RR teamies to kick in as well we could pull it off

20. Wrecker77

Wrecker77 New Member

FatChips:
    it would give us a month to pull it together for nov 11