ROUND iNDIVIDUAL

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Alex777, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    WHY ARE WE IN THE NEGATIVE
    upload_2018-7-22_22-29-41.png

2. snafu

snafu Member

FatChips:
    I was wondering that very same thing ALEX. :(

3. Joe

Joe Member

FatChips:
    I'll fix it tomorrow at work as my internet is out and all the data I need is on my laptop (using 3G on my phone atm).

4. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Okay.... Thanks Joe

5. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I messaged Joe yesterday regarding this you have been added to the negatiive bunch since then alex lol. Was only Joe big snafu and myself when i told him. Something we done has created this i guess since its only a few people. Perhaps its submitting the bonus hands as that is new to the program? Just a guess

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  6. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Alex was added after submitting a bonus, and now HappyKamper was added after submitting a bonus, I could be wrong but seems like there may be a connection with the bonus hands and ending up in the negative.

FatCat likes this.
  7. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    HEYYYYYYYYYY....WHERE'S THE CHIPPIES ??? LOL

8. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Good Catch!
    I just got to work. It appears that anyone that redeemed a hand is in the negative. Basically when I wrote the page Instead of 1 + 1 = 2 Its doing 1 + 1 = 11. Its seeing the numbers as a string of text rather than numbers so its smashing them together rather than adding like I intended. It's not affecting anything major. An easy fix, should be fine now. :rolleyes: