New FC Site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Drambuie, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Drambuie

Drambuie Member

FatChips:
    Hey Anthony and Muff...This new site looks great and is something you two should be proud of. Thank you for all the hard work (past, present and future), headaches and sacrifices you both have made.

Dram

2. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Yep i agree dram,i was to the point i was losing interest....But they both have fanned my flame for Fat Cat.....lol...

Good to see you back in action dram....Tc bud

Kittycat, CoachesCorner and pokerkid like this.
  3. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:
    Thank you We are trying our best to revive the site...

4. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    And I believe yall have done a geat job...n this site will end up...better than ever!!

lsmith58 likes this.
  5. BigC

FatChips:
    So far as i said joe & muf forums look good.....The site however will be back to normal when we can compete against other teams....That is what makes this site unique......
    The forums i like because they are easy to read with the black background and the white letters/font.......

Hope we have more tourneys scheduled..I know that is what i am waiting on....Rings are ok for every now n then play...They just depend on how some will play..if it is an allin fest i'll steer away and stick to tourney land....lol

More tourneys to come I hope because that will make more seat n play....Plus that is the best way for teams to show their team play skills...

Sorry just typing my thoughts out loud lol.....

6. BigC

FatChips:
    Also before we get into team playing i think this site needs the rules posted as a sticky....That way we have no discrepancies from other players & teams......Just a thought....

7. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Created tourny tables for the remainder of the day as well as tomorrows.

There will be rules created before we get team games/scoring going. They will have their own page as well as links on the bottom of the site. Possibly a sticky that announces the rules with a link to that page.

At this time I'm looking into a solution for tourny tables to be created automatically before a few things. This means I wouldn't have create games by hand as I have been. This would allow us to have games like "Monday Madness" and such on a reliable schedule rather than the same 2 games alternating. ;)

MissMousse, screwball and BigC like this.
  8. BigC

FatChips:
    Sounds like a plan bud...wtg.....Gave ya a like on that joe..lol

9. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    yea! for sure! great job guys....I agree with Big Bobby C...site is a great sight.... hoping to view normalcy real soon

BigC likes this.
  10. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, you're doing an awesome job and we all truly appreciate all your hard work. It will just take more time to figure out some of these
    problems. I'm just happy to see so many of the old members coming back.

11. BigC

FatChips:
    Thx joe for tourneys..It will be nice when the program has the games on auto set up...As for the Monday madness games i liked those but the way fatcat was set up before the crash is what the team members asked for....The Tuesday doubler,Wednesday Mayhem,etc,etc,.....Those games are most of the members registered for....Hopefully we can get back to that also set aside a pot for special games..I know it is down the line but i am in hopes it's sooner rather then later.....
    I know some haven't registered as of yet because they are waiting till things are @ full throttle no bugs and it is game on....

12. FatCat

FatChips:
    I still have the data for Tuesday Doubler and the other games. I think Mondays was All-In games? Anyway, once I get a way to auto create tables, I can recreate them by using the data I have saved.

screwball likes this.
  13. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    well done little grasshopper.

14. FatCat

FatChips:
    I have everything from the old site saved, just in case. :D

15. BigC

FatChips:
    Good deal jozilla,another step closer to getting Fatcat back to rocking....

16. cattails321

cattails321 New Member

FatChips:
    Toto too?

17. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    congrats on the new site well done gentlemen played a game last night only issue was it went so fast it would pass your seat maybe I just have to get udse to it

Mufasa likes this.