Maybe it's me ?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Glitches' started by Vicvector, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member

FatChips:
    I almost didn't get to play in the TOW again. I registered an hour early (yes, it let me register) then it wouldn't give me a seat saying I had a bad login. Why are there 2 logins, one for the site and another for the tables ? Also whenever I go to fatcat, I see this on the screen.
    Team FatCat - Error
    Route login.php/ could not be found

I don't know how I got into the game today. Am I doing something wrong ?

2. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Wow idk Vic...I'm glad you got in the game tho....
    Have you tried clearing your cache???

3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    "Why are there 2 logins?"
    Xenforo and FatCat's Poker are two entirely different systems. Each validate users in a different way. as of right now they are bridged by a simple "plugin" that was specifically made just for FatCat. I do plan on making poker and the forum more uniform so they share the same data. As of right now they are saving two different login sessions, one for poker and one for the forum. If the login from the forum changes, it causes problems for the poker end as poker isn't aware of the change. I need to rewrite the lobby to share the same data as the forums and whatnot rather a plugin acting as a "middleman."

What may have happened, If you leave the lobby open for the hour. The forums may have automatically logged you out if there is inactivity (15-30 mins I'm unsure of the time frame).If you re-login on the forums, that changes the authentication code that is used to verify you to poker/tables. It is rigged up a bit janky,

tl;dr
    Xenforo and Poker talks to one another via a middleman. Until that middleman is removed there is technically a login for each.

After X amount of time with no activity your automatically logged out and poker doesn't know it. Close out the old lobby and relogin and open a new poker lobby.

As ar as
    "Team FatCat - Error
    Route login.php/ could not be found"

The ".php" shouldn't be there. If this is a link found on a page, let me know what page and I'll correct it. If it is a bookmark, I suggest updating the bookmark.

4. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member

FatChips:
    I always clear it as a habit, especially on this site. Thanks Big

5. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member

FatChips:

6. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member

FatChips:
    Thank you the help and info

7. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Hope you got it worked out Vic.....Now light the tables up woooooooot.

RRP

Vicvector likes this.
  8. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member

FatChips:
    Not sure Big but thank you bro. RRP !