I thought this site was about "community"?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Morph172, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Morph172

Morph172 New Member

FatChips:
    Just logged in a few minutes ago and clicked to watch a tourney.........said "howdy all" in chat and was totally ignored by all 4 people on the table (alex777, monicastar, snafu & happykamper). But i guess im not part of any little "cliques" so why be a part of a "community" that doesnt treat someone like a part of that "community"?

I can go to a lot of other poker sites and get ignored just as well as i get here, and i wont know anyone there to begin with so it wouldnt be as bad.

BigC and Vicvector like this.
  2. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Howdy Morph......That happens...Some get preoccupied i guess..
    Good to see you bud...Hope to see you on the tables..

kevin1971 and Vicvector like this.
  3. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    No excuse for that unless they couldn't see your chat. They are all good peeps and I hope you give the site another chance. This place is still a work in progress (I have technical issues here) and I promise if I see you I will say hi !

kevin1971 and BigC like this.
  4. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Hiya Morph, sorry to hear but as others have said it does happen. Some are multitasking, some may be on the rings also, and sometimes the chat gets missed as it does disappear quite quickly. I myself can say I too have missed peoples chat as well as experienced people missing mine.
    That doesnt sound like an unfriendly bunch you mentioned so I am sure it was just a case of missed chat not a deliberate snub.

Hope all is going well with you bud, and hope to catch you on a table soon to say hi and catch up.

kevin1971 likes this.
  5. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    I am sorry Morph, I was also on another table but did say Hi and GL to you yesterday. Maybe you had already left, I will try to get to my "Howdy's" sooner and see you at the tables.....HK

kevin1971 likes this.
  6. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Morph...I AM TRULY SORRY that I didn't see your greetings at the table...I don't remember what I was doing at the time
    you spoke, but THAT'S no excuse BUT TO SAY it again I AM TRULY SORRY...HOPE 2 C U AT THE TABLES AGAIN AND GOING TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE CHAT BOX FROM NOW ON.............

kevin1971 and BigC like this.
  7. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Alex777-Happykampr-Snafu-Monicastar are all four great people and if they dont said hi to you in the chat they simply must have missed that.

I dont think that make a reasson to post a thread where you call them out.

Heck people dont reply to me eather every word i say i could make 50 posts after every tournie i played here.....I am a annoying blabbermouth and i talk alot in the chat.....i can even feel the vibe when i enter a tournie "OMG NOT THAT ANNOYIING BLABBERMOUTH" lol :rolleyes::p:cool:

Next time just say it twice or three times i always do that and if Happykampr is on the table i sometimes need to say it 5-6 times and use caps lock SECRET: HAPPYKAMPR uses fatcat as her nap time :D

Alex777 and Vicvector like this.
  8. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    LMAO, smart azz Kevin :p always so good to see you on here ;)

kevin1971 and Alex777 like this.