Hold Em table #438

Discussion in 'Bugs & Glitches' started by HappyKampr, Jan 27, 2018.

1. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    I was wondering why sometimes it is $500 to sit and other times it will be above $1,000. Will it always be changing like that ?......HK

2. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    I wasn't complaining about the $500 just couldn't figure the big jump in $$ to sit.

3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Yes and No, the bear min to join 5x the Big Blind, However there is a feature that is enabled to prevent "Kick Run" or "Banking." Where an individual would leave and (tries to) rejoin with less chips. I think all the tables have that enabled now.

Mufasa likes this.
  4. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    fatcat said: "However there is a feature that is enabled to prevent "Kick Run" or "Banking." Where an individual would leave and (tries to) rejoin with less chips. I think all the tables have that enabled now."
    it is unless your a bot, they bank a lot, and resit with less lol

5. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    I think each bot is treated as an individual. So bot "Pete" isn't the same bot as "Sam."

6. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    individual raiseanything banked 22k on me and re sat yesterday, but hey ho lol its no biggy

7. HappyKampr

FatChips:
    TY for the information, I enjoy being here and getting to play at the tables.:)