Had enough I guess

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOTCHA2017, Jun 9, 2018.

1. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    I have to go through 4 steps to register for a tourney. None of my teammates play tow. this is a 2 team site now. Get lousy cards and no one to help. Why show up? Yep your are right, I am in a bad mood and trying to use this site made it worse. If I have to log in 3 different ways and trick the site into letting me register for games and then get wiped out . . why play? Sigh you all are good people I am just tired of trying anymore. I don't have the patience. Good luck.

MissMousse likes this.
  2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Not sure what your issue is but no one else seems to be having that extent of issues just to play? Also registering is registering it doesnt seem logical you can register for the rings with no issues but have to jump through hoops for the tournies?.

I know you have said you have used different browsers but it sounds more like some setting on your computer than a site issue... have you asked Joe for help?

As for the 2 teams you are also not giving Amigos credit, for a small team they have been making their presence known in TOW and MOW . If you have no teamies playing TOW perhaps you left Amigos too soon and went back to warriorz ?

3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    he had asked, I do not know why he gets "registration failed" trying to register normally.

4. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Is it possible its a setting for privacy or security on his computer or ISP? It also seems odd he can register for rings but not tournies?

5. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Come to think about it he may have JavaScript Disabled? If I give him a direct link for each tournament, he can register. The lobby uses JavaScript to call a dynamic link to each table. But then again, the tables uses javascript for all the poker actions.

6. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    crusindusty also could not sit in tow