Goodbye all

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vicvector, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Once again, I'm getting the good old LOGIN FAILED trying to register for a tourney. (The 50k today)

I'm done and I will miss you all a lot. It's just not worth the aggravation to constantly fight this site so I can play.

Blessings to all and have a great rest of the summer. Vic (my contact email is vicvector@sbcglobal.net )

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Vic , while i can only imagine the frustration :mad: i do understand your thoughts. I have sent Joe and mufasa a message to see if there is anything that can be done that has not already been done..

Hang in bud dont jump off the ship just yet...o_O:confused::eek:

3. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:
    i know the site is dependant on main forum log in first then load poker from there if the site auto logs out at anytime then poker will need closed and re login to forum first then load poker after.

4. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    25 views and 2 responses ... very sad that a man was reaching out , expressing his sadness in his issues playing and so few even took the time to say goodbye... to say please stay.... Hope this gets worked out for you Vic

5. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    i read, but did not make a comment to vic, after reading your post. you asked him to not jump off the ship yet. i was waiting to see a reply from vic.
    i know that both he and sunnshine have been having a huge problem with playing, they both donate to keep this site going and if they should leave due to a site problem it will be a huge lose for all of us. they are some of the sweetest and kindest people that play here.

there should be someone on this site that could figure out what the problems are for both vic and sunn. I do not have knowledge like that or i would do what i could to keep players here.

6. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Thank you Coach and MM. I appreciate the kind comments and offers of assistance. I am perplexed because when I check in every day my chips are given so I must be logged in to something or I wouldn't get them. Maybe I need to log out and then back in but why if it shows me in ? I'm going to try again with my next tourney. I don't like giving up. Not my style. Thank you again and hopefully will see you soon at the tables, auto log out or not.....Vic :) (Sorry for the emo but I was REALLY mad today)

CoachesCorner and MissMousse like this.
  7. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    I know this can be frustrating Vic but I hope the problem goes away after your next try. I have always enjoyed being at the table with you and hope you don't leave.....HK

Vicvector likes this.
  8. CoachesCorner

FatChips:
    Understandable, it was just frustration that a long time member of fatcat was reaching out and people were not even offering a word of encouragement

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  9. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Sent a pm Vic....

10. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Wow Just got my Internet back on today and sorry that Vic is thinking about leaving...whatever you decide you will be missed
    (but I'll hope you stay on)....sometimes it does me like that so i just shut PC completely down and turn back on, cleaned cache,log in and out of fatcat until it worked, not saying you haven't done that already.....

11. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Thank you Alex. Yes I did all those things, diff browsers etc. I never habve probs at other sites

12. Alex777

Alex777 New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I HOPE IT WILL GET FIXED...YOU TRULY WILL BE MISSED

13. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    viv please do not lleave I had many issues initialklt on the site but ok now so hang on bro please

14. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Hey Vic
    I am not here very often so a late respond to you.
    Just like you i have a really hard time to get to play (not just the login issue) i cant get any table or tournies with real humans in it...I try and try every week to get to play the TOW its hard when i work monday to saterday and a 12 hours work day...I was about to giving up on the site a few months ago, But it was the people here who got me to stay (not the site). Please dont leave you are a great guy to have on a table and the site dont need another active player to quit.

Vicvector likes this.
  15. Vicvector

FatChips:
    Thanks Kevin. I will try to stay here with this awesome team. RRP bro !