Condolences to the family of Robert Breen ( Cattails321)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Radfixer, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Radfixer

Radfixer New Member Chief

FatChips:
    So sorry to report that Cattails321 went home to be with his Lord on October 3rd unexpectedly. Sympathy cards and prayers can be sent to his surviving sister. Mary Jane Jakubowsky - 6719 1/2 Boston Ave. Baltimore MD 21222.

Fatcat has lost another of its faithful players and supporters. Our thoughts and prayers go to his family and loved ones . May he rest in peace and may God receive him with open arms.

Catt will be missed by myself and ClassyDianne and others i'm sure. He was truly RADLY.

1idbandit and BigC like this.
  2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Catt was a character.... one minute he would drive you crazy and the next you just wanted to hug him... trust me i went through both extremes over the years but at the end of the day..I called him a friend..
    MY one regret was not heading to the Washington/ Baltimore area and meeting him for a beer and some crap talk..... I missed that due to the dollar changing my vacation plans..and wish it didnt happen as i truly wanted to sit have a beer and just shoot the sheet with this man to see if he truly was the persona he showed.... and i truly expected him to be the same or even more out there..... it was just catt being catt.... and i would have expected nothing less..

Deepest condolences to his family.. his team and his friends here at fatcat,,,

When i think of fatcat.. i think of Catt....love him or hate him... he always found a way to make you smile to be your friend..that was his way to stir emotions to evoke responses.....and to the end he has done that again // RIP bud....enjoy that fatcat table in the sky .. but i defy anyone that has ever been a member of fatcat to not have memories of Catt... good or bad he made sure you remembered him.. Happy trails compadre...

Rad can you get his sisters email... and any info from the funeral home if possible..thanks bud

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  3. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Nice post Radly.....Catt will be missed....He and i have had our rounds but i am so happy we made amends.....
    He was FATCAT and a supporter as you have stated....
    I am truly filled with sorrow of his all the sudden passing.....
    Rest easy my fatcat friend...I will miss your banter & your posts....

Be with the LORD

R.I.P BROTHER

1idbandit likes this.
  4. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    very nice post Rad.......he was definately RADLY! ...may catt rest ez now...GOD BLESS

5. Trinity

Trinity New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    Ohh hun this breaks my heart. Catt was such a regular here ... I will miss him. RIP

6. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Condolences for Catt's family. His humor and his witt will be missed by all of us that loved him.

1idbandit likes this.
  7. Kittycat

Kittycat New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    The news brings me such sadness he was such a sweetheart & one of my dearest friends on fatcat.
    He will be extremely missed by us all.
    He was our legend one of a kind that has been in our lives for a very long time.
    Myself over 10 years.

Sweet dreams in kitty land

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    BigC likes this.
  8. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member

FatChips:
    Very sad to hear about Catt, prayers for his family, he will be missed.

9. kevin1971

kevin1971 New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    This is so sad news
    I will really miss you bushcat .......Rest in peace you crazy,funny,and a pain in the butt and mostly a guy with a huge heart

10. Radfixer

Radfixer New Member Chief

FatChips:
    I would like to encourage all who could to send Catt's sister a sympathy card. I'm sure she would love to see how much Catt was loved here.

11. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Done, out in today mail.

12. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:
    Prayers to his family and friends, he was honest and caring i will miss him greatly, Rest my friend, peace be with you. We will soon meet again, May God Bless you.

13. Trinity

Trinity New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    I mailed a card with a letter today. He will be so missed here!

14. juneboy

juneboy New Member

FatChips:
    Cat you will be missed Bro condolences to your family RIP

BigC and 1idbandit like this.
  15. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Bump

juneboy and 1idbandit like this.
  16. 1idbandit

1idbandit New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    rip catt you will be missed

juneboy, Trinity and BigC like this.
  17. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    We have watch too many pass from here. I know they no longer could stay, but I miss them all. Good Bye Catt, hope to see you again. :)

BigC likes this.