Categories & Forums suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Joe, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe Member

FatChips:
    I'm only asking this as most of the forums on the old site was rarely to never used. So I'd like to get suggestions form everyone what forums and categories would might be use full or think is needed.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    kevin1971 likes this.
  2. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Is teams forums to much to do? It's nice for team members to post wins,or games a team would like to schedule and get input from members of same team..

kevin1971 likes this.
  3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    We do plan on having team forums, the plan for that is that teams will have their own team area with their own forums so its not displayed here with everything else. It'll be like when you go to your teams page and that teams forums will be displayed there in the team area. That way the team leader can manage their own forums. Of course that is the current plan.

4. GOTCHA2017

GOTCHA2017 New Member

FatChips:
    OK I found out how to reply . . . How do I start a new topic?

5. FatCat

FatChips:
    Under the search bar

6. FatCat

FatChips:
    I wish to revisit this question, Teams leaders can create their own forums within their team.

Untitled.png

So I'm curious on what other forums we could add. I was thinking a general team discussion like before and Recruitment and Looking for team threads. Any other ideas?

7. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, I would like to see a team roster, even though right now we only have seven teams. It would be nice to know the people that would be
    available to recruit for our teams.

GOTCHA2017 likes this.
  8. DANO

DANO New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:

9. DANO

FatChips:
    Joe I am blocked by you from sending you a PM. Mafussa said he relayed a message from me to you but todate no reply. On tournaments if I text any I have my computer freeze up. If I do not text I am ok. On Rings the Bots have their totals talleyed differently than me. I cannot explain just watch. Several times Bots when they had high card in hand when in fact I had low pair. Need to look into this because it is not occasionally but more so lately.

10. Mufasa

Mufasa Administrator Staff Member Chief

FatChips:

I added joe to the original conversation not sure whats happened but ill make sure he sees this one

11. DANO

FatChips:
    THANK YOU.