Bug/Glitch Cannot log into Lobby

Discussion in 'Bugs & Glitches' started by BigC, Dec 27, 2017.

1. BigC

BigC New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    This is what i see when click poker...

An exception occurred: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_User::canLoginAsUser() in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\teamfatcat.com\httpdocs\library\LiamW\LoginAsUser\Addon.php on line 90

1. LiamW_LoginAsUser_Addon::containerParams() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
    2. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 379
    3. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
    4. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in Dark/Kotomi/FrontController.php at line 48
    5. Dark_Kotomi_FrontController->runKotomi() in Dark/Kotomi/KotomiFooter.php at line 2
    6. require() in C:/Inetpub/vhosts/teamfatcat.com/httpdocs/poker.php at line 11
    is anyone else having this problem?????

2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    I already had the lobby up so I am in , however if i Click on the poker tab I get the exact same message, will have to wait and see if the game starts since there seems to be some kind of problem with the poker??

3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    its fixed now.

4. BigC

FatChips:
    Thanks joe that was fast lol...What was it???

5. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    Joe, thanks for fixing the problem so quickly.

6. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:
    Plugin comparability issues, I just removed the one I had recently added. The only thing that broke was the page that linked to poker. The poker it self was completely fine. The way I have the poker tab set up is kinda frankenstein and "not the proper way" to add a page to the site.

7. BigC

FatChips:
    Seemed to work bud.......Twas a fast fix indeed..lol

Does frankenstein have a bride lol

CoachesCorner likes this.