Can´t sit or register

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Medusa, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Medusa

Medusa New Member

FatChips:
    "Login failed" is the message I get when I try to register a tourney. "Player not found" is the message I get when I try to sit at a table. My user name or balance doesn´t show in Lobby and I can´t type anything to log in. I can read chat in lobby but not post. Anyone who can help?

2. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Hi and welcome to fatcat and to RUSH. Not sure what browser you are using but Firefox does have issues and there is a special log in for Firefox only called " New Tab". Google Chrome is a browser that seems to work well for most players either in Windows or Apple products using the Fatcat Lobby button..

The most common issue is having to clear your cache in your browser to remedy most if not all log in issues people have the instructions are here https://www.teamfatcat.com/threads/funky-table-issues-try-clearing-cache.390/

Some people also use the 'Old Lobby " link and this remedies issues some times. below shows the different lobbies available.
    Post if none of these things remedies your issues, but I am hopeful one will.

Capture1.PNG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Medusa likes this.
  3. FatCat

FatCat Administrator Staff Member Test

FatChips:

Having a fresh account a "token" may not have been generated (though its supposed to during registration), Try logging out and back in. Then navigate to the poker tab at the top and open a lobby. If your still not seeing your user name and chip count. let me know.

Edit: I believe i corrected the issue with new accounts. Again let me know if there are any more issues.

Medusa likes this.
  4. GOBBY

GOBBY New Member Bazinga

FatChips:
    i use mobile lobby to reg and old lobby to play
    good luck

Medusa likes this.
  5. Medusa

Medusa New Member

FatChips:
    Thank you. I can register now :)

6. Suitedpockets