BAZINGA WINNER OF TODAY'S TOW GAME

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MissMousse, May 26, 2018.

1. MissMousse

MissMousse New Member Chief Bazinga

FatChips:
    TODAY'S TOW GAME HAD 15 PLAYERS. LOTS OF GREAT PLAY FROM ALL TEAMS INVOLVED.

Twenty six points were gathered by SlippinJimmy, GOBBY, Trinity, nlm54, and MissMousse, the game

was won by Snafu who is a solo player, Congratulations Snaf.

2. screwball

screwball New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Congratulations BAZINGAS....for TOW!
    HK n I ...at least,,,,gave it a good shot WOOT

3. Vicvector

Vicvector New Member RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Congrats you guys !

4. HappyKampr

HappyKampr New Member AMIGOS

FatChips:
    Congrats Bazingas .... Look'n Good :D

5. CoachesCorner

CoachesCorner New Member Chief RoyalRUSH

FatChips:
    Congrats on the win to Zingas and to Snafu,
    Amigos you done great for only having 2 players entered i had a senior moment for a while and miscounted and thought you tied o_O:confused:... Great game everyone

6. snafu

snafu Member

FatChips:
    Congrats to Bazinga on their win. Great play from a great team as always. As Coach stated for having only 2 players registered Amigos played a hard fought game. Kudos for a well played game. When the game started I was on the table with 7 Rushies so I had absolutely no vision of winning this game. At best maybe place and pick up a few chips but as the game progressed and I was still alive at 5th I thought maybe I do have a shot so I went for it and it paid off. Thank you all for a great game. Again Congrats to Bazinga for their win and kudos to Amigos for a well played game.